Asking the right questions that can change your life?

THE UNEXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING". Socrates--

Sunday, July 4, 2010

What does July fourth mean to YOU?

To me it means Freedom and the Pursuit of Happiness! 

To mimic a mentor of mine, David Wood

  • Location Freedom - the ability to live or travel anywhere in the world. 

  • Time Freedom - Being able to choose to work 5 days a week or 1.
 
  • Financial Freedom - not having to check the prices, when I shop for anything. To buy things that bring me joy. To give freely those I love without guilt of neglecting a bill. To have all the bills paid, the savings account, IRA's, stocks continually growing for our retirement.
 
  • Inner Freedom - The freedom to be myself, write my books, created more joy by sharing what I know and Love with the world. Feeling God's presence in my Spirit, Life and affairs daily.
WHAT DOES JULY 4TH MEAN TO YOU?

6 comments:

  1. This is so true! We should really consider viewing freedom from this viewpoint nationwide.

    Tawanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diane! Happy 4th to you and yours!

    Independence Day...normally would be a great day for FOOD, FAMILY & FIREWORKS!

    Today I'm enjoying the FREEDOM to let my CREATIVITY FLOW as I get my NEW WEBSITE up and running!!

    I DO feel very grateful to live in a country where we enjoy relative FREEDOM to BE, DO & HAVE anything we are willing to strive toward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts - yes if the Nationwide viewpoint shared this view then it would certainly have us busy enough with our own stuff instead of worry about others.

    I certainly do feel blessed living in this country....especially after having lived in others!!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all that you do to share yourself, your gifts and your inspiration. When I think of July 4th, I also think of FREEDOM. Free to be me the me I choose to be and the me God has destined me to be. I am enjoying this holiday weekend doing what I enjoy and that is a gift. I finished writing a story on reinventing my life, spent time at home relaxing and spent time with friends. Janet The HaHa Lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freedom!! Thanks to the MEN and WOMEN who fought for this country!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated 4th of July! :-)
    I am so busy getting adjusted to my new job.
    My prayers have been heard, not a minute too early.

    The greatest battles human beings face are the battles within their selves. It's all about keeping the faith and to keep on believing.

    ReplyDelete